Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales

The session offers simple but solid ground rules—no geek speak!—illustrated by a variety of case studies. Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Time to teach, time to tell, times on beaches in hell. Good times, good tips and lesson.
Found a frog to hop alone with me, with my mother and I, had the aunts also to go. Went though a lot of paperwork. In the end, it was a blink of an eye, life in the grave was over, for all of us. Lots of lies, lots of love, lots of laughs, tales online, stories to share, cat and mouse, cartoons shows. Pages to turn, stories to read, books to create, monkeys on a tree.....Big and Fat, Jewish Devil Dogs, Frogs To Date.Back In Time, Blasts In The Past, Rings 4 Roses. Lovers, haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Earth Angels.
Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales
Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, veterans in homes, dreams to actions..Witty ,Wise, and Healthy: Bonnie Tyler Wolves Hidden:100 Proof, ON .. Cards to read, signs online, tips and tales, stores of stories left behind. Jokers, clowns, dream dates, wishes on the stars at night. Classes of people without class, donkeys in the herds of cattle to call, frogs, snakes, and freaks out to tell their wales to.
Dances with wolves, dances with frogs, dances for love and luck, coins to flip, games on land, whales to call, hippos to recap, dates...Tales online, history to share, tips also. Lovers And Haters, 100 Proof, Hits And Misses, Dead Heads, Pages In Books. Lots of love, lots of luck, veterans in homes, dreams to actions,
Joela Capplan, Raining frogs, whales, and freaks. Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over.I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time.
I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales
No comments:
Post a Comment