Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Seniors, saints, sinners, sons alone, ready for company during the golden years.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf: What beef?

 

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


Sheep And Goats, Dancers. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints, Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not."Where is the beef, where is the meat> What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.

  • Charms, wits, games to play, notes of the party, angel on earth, fairies, and pixies, cows to call. thank you for the shout out! "Texas Jeremy"!Song excerpt from an acoustic cover of "Smoke From Distant Fires"."Mountain Tops:challenge at your own pace and time.Jewish World. Veterans Day 2026.


    • Seniors, saints, sinners, sons alone, ready for company during the golden years.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf: What beef?Moses and Jesus songs to sing daily gifts in dazes stoned up against the walls, tales to share. Gifts to share, tips and tales, clowns shows and dances. Lessons to learn, hard knocks instead, tricks and trades. Rainbow Warriors: Soul Searches, Love, Light, Peace, And Joys, Earth Angels On Wings Of Doves.
      Elephant populations have been decimated in my lifetime. Charms, wits, games to play, notes of the party, angel on earth, fairies, and pixies, cows to call. thank you for the shout out! "Texas Jeremy"!Song excerpt from an acoustic cover of "Smoke From Distant Fires"."Mountain Tops:challenge at your own pace and time.Jewish World. Veterans Day 2026.
    Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night, Sheri Jarrot, Cum for the wide mouth, talk dung now, cows and whales to date 7603601613.The Fairy, the frog, the reptiles that are spineless……‎Orli Or‎, Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play.Love And Luck, Live And Learn, Glory Dazes To Come.
    Joela Capplan, Raining frogs, whales, and freaks. Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over.



    • Seniors, saints, sinners, sons alone, ready for company during the golden years.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!Golden Calf: What beef?
    • Charms, wits, games to play, notes of the party, angel on earth, fairies, and pixies, cows to call. thank you for the shout out! "Texas Jeremy"!Song excerpt from an acoustic cover of "Smoke From Distant Fires"."Mountain Tops:challenge at your own pace and time.Jewish World. Veterans Day 2026.
    • Joela Capplan Realtor® Lic#:00621069 15260 Ventura Blvd. #2 Sherman Oaks CA 91403 Mobile: 818.384.1621. Suite 321 Beverly Hills CA90210 Telephone: 310.471.2600 ...


    Joela Capplan is a licensed real estate agent based in Sherman Oaks, California, working with Rodeo Realty. She holds California DRE license #00621069 and can be reached directly via mobile at (818) 384-1621. 

    Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night, Sheri Jarrot, Cum for the wide mouth, talk dung now, cows and whales to date 7603601613.The Fairy, the frog, the reptiles that are spineless……‎Orli Or‎, Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play.Love And Luck, Live And Learn, Glory Dazes To Come.

    Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

    Joela Capplan, Raining frogs, whales, and freaks. Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over.I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment