Sunday, February 16, 2020

Live, learn, cry, forgive, move on, steps to take, when you meet someone new. My experience.Layers Of Lessons.

๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’”..UB40 - Love Songs...Good friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏ are like stars๐ŸŒŸ, you don't always see them but you always know where they are…History records, not news today, pages to turn. Live, learn, cry, forgive, move on, steps to take, when you meet someone new. My experience.Layers Of Lessons.



It is a long story, and I have pieces that I will share with you, as I have share this story from the beginning, just because I was unable to find anybody to listen to this song and dance, is what I call my life. What are the true words or labels that can be applied I am not sure, so this may be a little off the wall so to speck as I will write about it now, and limit who get to see and share my point of views.Layers Of Lessons.


 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’”..UB40 - Love Songs...Good friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏ are like stars๐ŸŒŸ, you don't always see them but you always know where they are… The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.Layers Of Lessons.

๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ๐Ÿพ Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!" Pigs, hogs, hoes, Steven Jay Jarrot, Dick Jarrot.cPlenty of fish in ..WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS. I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND.Either way...ur a thug like I'm a gentleman. Left side is always the best side, no more bitch-made headaches.


Freaks, frogs, snakes and worms, good time toads, suckers for free, Sons of bitches, hoes, out of state, out of mind, pages to turn, faces in the herds. Jackasses in other words. Dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat. Phka Por Svay Sam Lucky lady. Idiot Sandwich ๐Ÿฅช (Dead End Road).Sohpeak Lala Chhean Sohpeak Lala Chhean Lucky guy eh? Lol.Live, learn, cry, forgive, move on, steps to take, when you meet someone new. My experience.Layers Of Lessons.

Kea Khiev,Live, learn, cry, forgive, move on, steps to take, when you meet someone new. My experience.Layers Of Lessons.


 The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory. Winds To Wings. History records, not news today, pages to turn. Live, learn, cry, forgive, move on, steps to take, when you meet someone new. My experience.Layers Of Lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment