Monday, February 17, 2020

I am not afraid of storms .For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott 🎬Cry. Forgive. Learn Move on Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.

Cry. Forgive. Learn . I am not afraid of storms .For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott 🎬Cry. Forgive. Learn Move on Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. 


I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott 🎬Cry. Forgive. Learn Move on Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. Steve Maraboli 🎬 Bakti.Not broken, not over with the fight, stronger, waiting for the best yet to come. Fighting for more, fighting for better, fighter for joys and pains, to know self and others. Woman alone, searching for company, not just any old guy, senior alert, dated younger, for the fun and games after dark, over 6 decades.
It's like....Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.It's like....Me Me Me Me Me...Moot, in the end, personal choices made, baby boomers...Sails On, Boats To Float, Ships OF Dreams.I am not afraid of storms .For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott 🎬Cry. Forgive. Learn Move on Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.


Back On Boat: Relationships Values,Cons & Pros:Sex, Dating,And Relationships:I am not afraid of storms .For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott 🎬Cry. Forgive. Learn Move on Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. All things love:lucky breaks 2.Walking on sunshine, good times, feels good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘

No comments:

Post a Comment