I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE Don’t call me angel.
All Batteries and Charger have replaced Brand New .Heavy Duty Tow Package Road Master .Self Braking for Tow Vehicle .Ford Heavy Duty Transmission .6.8 Triton V-10 with 310 HP /425 of torque .priced To Sell..$ 33,000.00 OBO. Call or Text Steven Little Mix - Power (Official Video) ft. Stormzy
Some people try to impress you by talking about themselves. The right person notices something special about you instead.…What the Challenge Involves.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..MAGIC! - Mama Didn't Raise No Fool .Just one day out of life, wanted…
Snakes, freaks, and frogs kissed, faces and noses of hell hounds, blue birds to sing. Songs on the wings of time. angels in the sky now....Love Is in the Air: Bride and Groom Wed at 35,000 Feet. Dances With Leaders, Dances On Cloud Nine. Joela Capplan: Fools, Blood Sucker
All Batteries and Charger have replaced Brand New .Heavy Duty Tow Package Road Master .Self Braking for Tow Vehicle .Ford Heavy Duty Transmission .6.8 Triton V-10 with 310 HP /425 of torque .priced To Sell..$ 33,000.00 OBO. Call or Text Steven Little Mix - Power (Official Video) ft. Stormzy
Some people try to impress you by talking about themselves. The right person notices something special about you instead.…What the Challenge Involves.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..MAGIC! - Mama Didn't Raise No Fool .Just one day out of life, wanted…
Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales. Drink/Drank the Kool-Aid There’s no doubt the worst thing about uttering this saying is that it originated from the 1978 Jonestown Massacre – an incomprehensible tragedy where over 900 people died in a mass murder-suicide by drinking drug-laced Kool-Aid.
I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



No comments:
Post a Comment