Saturday, October 28, 2023

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'That's a nice song you got there... Mind if I yell my name on it?'
Over The Decades: 6 To Count.Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.Classes on land, classes on seas. If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today. If you change, change for the better. If you talk, make sure you mean what you say.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.

Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.
May be an image of phone and text

No comments:

Post a Comment