Saturday, July 11, 2020

Helping one person might not change the whole world, but it could change the world for one person...

COLLEGE HAS TAUGHT ME IF YOU GOING TO BE LATE YOU BETTER GET THERE AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN CAUSE HE AINT REPEATING ANYTHING HE JUST SAID.




 2 fucks lost in the winds, eyes black, eyes blue, left and rite, in the surfaces, feelings of luck, love, lessons, tests over time. High hopes, big dreams, plans in motions, hard knocks schools, rats, roaches, rates of faces, under the surfaces. Lessons to learn, coins to flip, cards to read, glory dazes to come, mountains to climb, battles to win. Helping one person might not change the whole world, but it could change the world for one person...

Eyes open, fingers in the air, signs of the times,Dreams, hopes and prayers resting on the clouds. Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth. Fairies, pixies, and earth angels, in the sky. Wishes and numbers, dreams in color, power in the magic in the air.Chaos, leave me never...Exaltation Moon Warriors. Leaders To Walk Alone, Powers Growing. 

I often try to stop myself from feeling too much since I know that I tend to get hurt a lot by it. ⚡️🌪 🤘🏾‏ More Never run back to what broke you. Twists, Turns, Rites To Flip: Cons And Pros: Dates. Beaches, Dreams.
Image may contain: 1 person
Psst... Wolves are essential. Pass it on 🐺It's COLD outside!Keep warm It's not easy being a wolf in Montana. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally.
PROJECTIONS: American Birds, Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.Who are you?

Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior.. Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites: Dream partner?Brad Pitt telling Angelina Jolie “come to daddy” then Angelina beating him up and telling him “who’s your daddy now”..

Ain't nobody's business if I do:CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.Perfect Or Not,Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn. Strange,Family members, experts cum suckers, tricks to trade. Donkeys in hills, monkeys on trees.



For each of you were the cause of your own destruction...  They had all the time to love, but they preferred to hate..My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for. Flag of United States. God bless America.

Kids today, what tomorrow, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, ships of fools, boats to float, waves from the shore. Good bye, to the nuts, so long to the freaks, and some of the faces in the crowds. Pages to books,Hello, mates! Welcome to I just want to be with someone. No one loves me. No one cares about me.Time over, moving forward, chasing rainbows, and happy endings.

Wow.. wow.. wow..👀👌👍👏✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹 Blame who?Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Moot On The Run:Steven and Charlie R. Jarrot, .. Nuts, Retards, Cows And Pigs: Donkeys,760 902 0855....Rocky Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly.Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.Dicks out of Box:

Kids today, what tomorrow, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, ships of fools, boats to float, waves from the shore. Good bye, to the nuts, so long to the freaks, and some of the faces in the crowds. Pages to books,Hello, mates! Welcome to I just want to be with someone. No one loves me. No one cares about me.Time over, moving forward, chasing rainbows, and happy endings.



Nuts To Grow, Hogs, Pigs, Cows To Call. Dances With Men, Mice, Micky Mouse, Nazi camps, cattle runs, 900.Wow.. wow.. wow..👀👌👍👏✌ beautiful, excellent, awesome, wonderful, I become speechless my Queen, please tell me what U want should I do..🌷🌹 Blame who?Helping one person might not change the whole world, but it could change the world for one person...


Ain't nobody's business if I do:CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.Perfect Or Not,Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn. Strange,Family members, experts cum suckers, tricks to trade. Donkeys in hills, monkeys on trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment