Saturday, November 2, 2019

"What will you do instead?" "WHATEVER I WANT."I'm shocked .Because "She asked for it" and "Boys will be boys" should never be acceptable excuses.




Dreams Lives To Rats, Races On Clocks, Horse To Rats, Racers To Color. Steven Jarrot, faces of dogs, bitches in heat, role player, glory holes open wide. Dicks in lines, gangs of dicks, cum for the tasteful delights. Lights to share, darkness with snakes in grass, third party views. WOW! Just watched #AmericanSon and I'm speechless. It's real, gripping, heartbreaking, powerful and so important! Love Them: Billy Joel-Lyrics💕 

Wolves Hidden: - Holding Out For A Hero: Pink Floyd - The Wall: The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil.Ladies of the night, butches nuts to go, party...... and bitches,Wolves Hidden: - Holding Out For A Hero: Pink Floyd - The Wall: The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil. dicks to strap on, games to play, roles of dykes. Pages of lovers, pages of...Love Them: Billy Joel-Lyrics💕 



History to note. Fags And Hags, 760 902 0855....Rocky Jarrot-Class of 2013-La Quinta, Cali Cow to Colorado Buffalo Bison and cattle do fly.760 851 2267.@ queers or steersCoD Everywhree, Sima And Rachel Jarrot, Wigs And Caps On, Tricks On Dates. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels Every One, Pages Of Lessons To Learn. Games Played, Winners And Losers, Hats To Wars, Battles Of Wits, Dream Lives....Trips to hell.WOW! Just watched #AmericanSon and I'm speechless. It's real, gripping, heartbreaking, powerful and so important! 
Image may contain: text

Dreams Lives To Rats, Races On Clocks, Horse To Rats, Racers To Color. Steven Jarrot, faces of dogs, bitches in heat, role player, glory holes open wide. Dicks in lines, gangs of dicks, cum for the tasteful delights. Lights to share, darkness with snakes in grass, third party views. History to note. Fags And Hags, CoD Everywhree, Sima And Rachel Jarrot, Wigs And Caps On, Tricks On Dates. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels Every One, Pages Of Lessons To Learn. Games Played, Winners And Losers, Hats To Wars, Battles Of Wits, Dream Lives..Love Them: Billy Joel-Lyrics💕 ..Trips to hell


Sure but then if that is your view why lie to get what u want. Tell the truth. .why lie and lead someone one just to get what u want. Why lie to get pussy or dick. Why get someone's hopes a d dreams up if that isn't what u want. If it was at that moment. Then after getting to know more and u relize he or she isn't what u thought they were like. Or if you have changed and now you wanting something different   or your wanting to go down a different path. Then at least face that person and explain  how you are feeling  don't just walk away without the truth.  Don't fuck with someone's heart or head knowing they feel different and  your wants and needs are now going to include them anymore even though u had promised. It's ok to walk away but remember you once told this person forever  u once told this person u would marry them or u had asked them.  
Image

 It's ok to leave . It how u do it counts. People need to remember that it all doesn't matter how u live u life as long as u do it without destruction of someone else's life. Lies. Cheating  . When u steal from the one who trust you. When u take advantage of someone kindness.  S acting like   oh well they are too stupid to see it. Or I lied get over it. .or u got played deal with it.  Us total bullshit. Even when someone says . Well I had to learn the hard way. It happen to me before is a load of crap.  If only people would care enough. Stop the Destroying someone. Just because u able to handle stuff ok. Doesn't mean everyone can do the same.
Image result for Happy weekend. We Made it."
Just because things are not a big deal to u doesn't mean everyone thinks that..  .as for my stupid .slow . clueless. Caring ass.. I am a target for players .. BECAUSE I trust and believe people .I'm told lies by so called friends. At least that was how I felt about them.. because I forgive people and think there is good in everyone and give too many chances . I get lied to abd used.just Becsuse I think what would happen if I said NO.


THEN  they leave and then something horrible happens.i have to live with that.. .and because of that I get used.do now my life is spent locked up most times I. My room alone.no friends no one to really talk to. I eat every meal alone.  I can't trust anyone I won't let the evil. Using  people in my life and too stupid to figure who to  trust .  This isn't a life and I have   I am tired
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/rnr/d/normal/7012167914.htmlthevt

No comments:

Post a Comment