Thursday, March 2, 2017

Black, Gold, White, Sons Of Leaders, Suns To Fall, Hits And Misses, Hands To Shake.


Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE - Deniece Williams: Happy Birthday Notes. BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™   Love and lights, coins to flip, free rides, cartoon hits, not the boys next door. Tricks, trades, treats, hands to shake, leaders, kings, knights, veterans to note. Homeless blues, Veterans Housing Matters, hands to shake, need more help, houses and home, off the streets, notes of nuts, nuts to stand alone. Hands to hold, lovers and haters, goat and sheep, kids to pay, love and hate, horns to sound. Black, Gold, White, Sons Of Leaders, Suns To Fall, Hits And Misses, Hands To Shake. Bob Wood at Aqua Nightclub Key West Florida.
Image may contain: 3 people, suit


😝😜😝😜
You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead. Good.
~Bette Davis. So you punks think you're bad because you jumped me tonight???!!!! Hahaha I still handled all of you... I pulled up to my house and as soon as I get out of the truck I get rushed. You think you got good shots in on my face, but I don't have any marks on my face. I have some marks on my arms & my neck but that ain't shit! Bet you weren't expecting me to open a can of whoop ass like I did since it was like eight against one . Yeah I aint gonna lie I was getting tired and just wanted to get inside but ain't no punks gonna get me!! I'm gonna swing making sure you get yours too. All I have to say is you attacked me, rushed me at my house, that's a big no no...catch me on the streets and we can do this all day! As soon as I got in the house I grabbed my spray and ran back outside. Again they rushed me again, this time I sprayed them. They dropped instantly!Black, Gold, White, Sons Of Leaders, Suns To Fall, Hits And Misses, Hands To Shake. 
I hate freaking MOSQUITOES and how they roll!! lolBlack, Gold, White, Sons Of Leaders, Suns To Fall, Hits And Misses, Hands To Shake. Baby boomers, dicks, dawgs, dates, hats to wear, balls in a ball, marbles lost and found, games to play, balls in the air. Good times, wishes on star bright tonight. kings and knights, men and boys, cartoon hits. BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™
You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead. Good.~Bette Davis

Lots of problems with Facebooks, my sisters had accounts.with nick names, and facebook. want to see ident for names known as a child. Have you been having problems with this as well. Know anyone else who has? Samples of identications, used would be nice too. No people here, just a company ran by machines, who needs people. Machince can rate people right?


JewishSayingss """No one sees his own hunchback."" ~ Yiddish Proverb" Pieces of a Dream: RV Campers, Cheap Tricks, Tin Man Affairs, Dazes I... Thanks for the sign of good luck, birds to fly, dances with freaks, American birds, hands in the air, glory dazes done, lessons learned, over time, over space. Pictures to last, knights in the dark, ships of dreams to sail. Peter Pan once.

Ayo Adekale She think a nigga dumb last laugh is on you, shiddddddddd Cynthia Jaleshia Straight the fuck up .  Shannon Edwards Every one should treat the person they love the way they wanna be treated.  Fernando Crespo Yup I don't hide anything at all im a grown man, take my phone all my password if it make you feel good I'll do  Zee Ivorian save me the misery and be honest with me..  Ron Kelly You should not let the left hand know what the right hand is doing  . You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead. Good.
~Bette Davis

How Do You Look People Up On Facebook Outside Of Your City?You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead. Good.

~Bette Davis Google tricks and trades, copy and paste, the names, and look in both places. Faces to check out, names and labels, hats to wear, crooks, cheaters and liars. Trips to hell and back, dreams on the water, sons of kings, songs of true blue knights, places on the beach, farms of 420. Swimming pools. views of the beach, across the street from the house, giants and kings. 


Love, luck, lights, lessons, leaders, frogs, spiders and snakes, dances under the sands of time, deep in the pits of hell. Cows, cattles to roam, hippos, elephants, wales on land, coins to flip. Out of fucks to give, no free fucks,  hands in the air, American Birds. Sit and spin, hands to talk, fuck off, freaks, frogs, fools. Coins to flip, cards to reader, poker placers, used cars to sell, for the fun and games. Races of rats, races of snakes, freaks, and frogs, crooks, cheaters, liars, wales to cattle, dykes, butches, bitches in heat. Dung, drugs, sex,  party and play, party all the time, dream life in a tin can, RV campers for life. You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead. Good.

~Bette Davis


Dicks, dawgs, and donkeys to date, standards to set, crooks, cheaters, liars, clowns to the left, fools, frogs, and snakes in the grass to the right. Not there, not stuck, not in hell, not with retards, rejects, and escapees, from NY. Going Places, Lights on. Holiday cheers, new year, new goals, new stories to write, houses for homeless veterans. Main focus, not tips on frogs in snake dens. Gifts Of Education Needed, In my father's house, the man in the sky. Problems to let go, stories told online. You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead. Good.~Bette Davis. The Best 90s Slow Jams | Keith Sweat, R Kelly, Aaliyah, Genuine, SWV etc..


How Do You Look People Up On Facebook Outside Of Your City? Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge. Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Marines at battles, Marines at wars. Homes and houses, blue star steel, houses and homes, gifts to share.The Best 90s Slow Jams | Keith Sweat, R Kelly, Aaliyah, Genuine, SWV etc..



Rose Royce: IT'S GONNA TAKE A MIRACLE -You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead. Good.~Bette Davis. The Best 90s Slow Jams | Keith Sweat, R Kelly, Aaliyah, Genuine, SWV etc..

.How Do You Look People Up On Facebook Outside Of Your City?

 Deniece Williams: Happy Birthday Notes. BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™   Love and lights, coins to flip, free rides, cartoon hits, not the boys next door. Baby boomers, dicks, dawgs, dates, hats to wear, balls in a ball, marbles lost and found, games to play, balls in the air. Good times, wishes on star bright tonight. kings and knights, men and boys, cartoon hits. BEAUTIFUL, LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™

 

No comments:

Post a Comment